We have an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to join the world-leaders in the design of specialist high-end transportation based near Abingdon. As the company continues to enjoy sustained growth, there is increasing demand for their products which are well known for their style, performance and quality.
This Design Engineer position is a crucial part of the technical team and will enable you to contribute to the development of new products from initial concept stage through to production support.
You will be working on multiple projects at any one time and this can also involve liaising with suppliers and working on prototype products throughout the development lifecycle.
You would also have the opportunity to deal directly with the design teams of customers to integrate company products with their own.
- 3-4 years experience in Mechanical Design
- Strong ability with 3D CAD, ideally both solid modelling and surfacing
- Comfortable with practical engineering, as needed for prototyping
- Experienced with NX or Catia
- Experience designing in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Experience designing composite, injection moulded or vacuum formed components
This position would provide a basic salary of £32,000 - £37,000 based on experience plus benefits including private BUPA healthcare, company contributed pension and a generous holiday allowance.
If you would be interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements then please apply or call Seth on xxxxxxx xxxxxxx8