Progressive Global Energy is seeking a Senior Facilities Engineer for our client who is a well known upstream operator that holds a diverse portfolio of assets! This is a new position that has been created due to the increase in work load in their Permian business unit.
Contract length: 1 year
Start Date: August, xxxxxxx
Location: Houston area
Position: Sr. Facilities Engineer
* Formulates and develops advanced engineering concepts in carrying out assignments. Under minimal supervision, applies advanced aspects of professional/technical discipline.
* Skilled application of area of facilities speciality
* Coordinates the development of fit for purpose standards and specifications for surface facility projects.
* Provides technical support and leadership for the design of gas and produced water handling facilities, including low pressure gathering systems, compressor stations, high-pressure pipelines and treating facilities (dehydration, sweetening, NGLs, LNG, other cryogenic processing), evaporative ponds, water treating systems, and SWD plants.
* Coordinates and leads gathering system hydraulic modeling.
* Applies specialized knowledge to complete projects of complexity.
* Oversees preparation of all necessary design drawings and construction documents (plats, P&IDs, etc.).
* Proactively leading the facilities projects, fully aligned with business needs
Travel: 10-15% travel to field
* minimum 5+ years experience
* specific facilities engineering work in the Permian
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Proficient in support and leadership for:
water handling facilities
low pressure gathering systems
water treating systems
Please apply immediately; the hiring manager will be reviewing resumes early next week. I commit to responding in a timely manner.