I am presently working with a world leading food processing and packaging solutions company. They provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world
Present I am working on a vacancy for an Automation Specialist.
The purpose and responsibility of the role is to provide comprehensive technical support and service to customers for all automation service products and services; to work within the Technical Sales & Services automation strategy and objectives to support the global growth plans; to ensure approved standards are implemented, adhered to and upheld; to support the technical sales and account managers with technical support; to implement standard service products and support development of new products.
- Carry out remote support, service and start ups to client equipment - Participate in and support the 24/7 Remote support team - Prepare and implement upgrades on automation systems - Carry out commissioning of processing equipment - Work with and fault find on extra low & low voltage systems - Work with and fault find on programmable control systems, Data Base and IO Servers and Scada systems - Edit PLC programs and re-commission - Work with a team of Service Engineers - Complete Project Handover - Sales support and issue resolution
Administration - Write a site visit report on completion of the work, and complete the necessary check sheet[s] and forward promptly to the customer and office - Communicate with the Automation Specialist for technical support and issue resolution - Use a CRM tool to document service activities and update customer data, including equipment and contacts
* To carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the local account managers and Service Manager
Recognised qualifications or able to demonstrate through experience knowledge of: Automation solutions, Electrical or electronic engineering, Process control
* 5-10 years of experience in the industrial automation sector
* Fluent English language knowledge, other languages would be an advantage
* The ability to work within a virtual team
* The ability to work without supervision
* Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good Knowledge and proven understanding of automation platforms, systems design, processing equipment and processes within the food industry
* Processing - Production Control; SI Kit's for PLC, HMI & Database
* Industrial IT & HW, Networks, Routers
* Good computer literacy
* Self-motivating personality
* Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
* Health & Safety awareness
* Commercial awareness
* Able to undertake continual training and further development of skills
* Full driving licence
If you would be interested in applying for this role then please give Josh Shaw from Huxley Engineering a call or use the link to upload your CV and I will happily discuss the role in more detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you.