Our client is one of the UK's leading Technical Consultancies are looking to hire an Associate Director to head up their team in Scotland. This position is located in either Edinburgh or Aberdour and pays a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus an impressive bonus and benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to grow the companies wider activities in one of two areas, onshore wind asset management or offshore wind due diligence.
As Associate Director and a key member of the leadership team, you will be expected to increase turnover and influence in Scotland and beyond. This role is perfect for an individual looking for freedom and looking to make an impact whilst growing the Scottish team so they can perform to their full potential.
Associate Director duties and responsibilities:
* Identifying opportunities for company Associates to support the growth of renewables in Scotland.
* Demonstrating thought leadership and developing business in your specialist area.
* Developing and implementing business development strategy and leading client proposals for future work.
* Delivering work at a range of levels, keeping "hands-on" delivery, Creative and collaborative leadership of the staff in the Scottish team.
* Representing BVG Associates at industry events across the UK and overseas.
* Project directing, project managing, peer reviewing and proofing other's work.
* Supporting the team in delivering excellent work on time and on budget, using our systems and processes - our standards are high and our clients know what to expect from us.
Associate Director desired experience:
* At Least ten years working in the wind industry, with at least five years in either onshore asset management or offshore due diligence (ideally in Scotland).
* Knowledge and experience of working with Scottish public bodies.
* Significant experience in a management consultancy or technical consultancy role.
* Strong commercial awareness, and proven business development skills, with the ability to provide practical, strategic input to clients from board level to operational level.
* Proven ability at leading and developing people and growing teams at a senior level.
* The initiative and self-sufficiency to work in a small team, delivering projects to demanding clients.
* A combination of analytical rigour with practical sense.
* Effective communication with private and public sector clients and conference audiences.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to xxxxxxx or feel free to give me a call on + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx27.
For more information about this role please contact our London office