A leading oil and gas services company now have a new vacancy for a Projects Engineer to be based in their Aberdeen office. This is an urgent position which will initially be on a 6-month contract basis but with options to become permanent.
The main purpose of the role is to be accountable for the project engineering and interface management for two gas project developments which will be tied back to an existing infrastructure.
• Support the developments in the pre-sanction phase
• Interface with subsurface, drilling, commercial, HSEQ, subsea and topsides facilities
• Daily interaction within client office, partner organizations, key contractors & vendors
• Develop scopes of work, specifications & invitations to tender
• Manage conceptual design & FEED contractor specialists
• Review contractor proposals
• Monitor & mange project schedule
• Resolve issues with project plan
• Establish regular interface meetings
• Knowledge of all phases of major O&G projects
• Able to influence on projects & JV partners
• Experience of offshore brownfield projects (North Sea)
• Experience of EPCI style greenfield subsea developments
• University degree - Engineering
• Chartered Engineer (preferred)
• Able to start at very short notice
Ideally my client is looking for the suitable individual to start in the role next week so if you would like to be considered please forward your CV for review ASAP by following the relevant links.