Financial Analyst Skills
1. Good understanding of manpower based service industry including its revenue and costs streams and performance parameters.
2. Hands on experience of working on ERP systems and generate various reports to monitor company performance on monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
3. Compare actuals with budgets / forecasts and analyze variances.
4. Participate in development of business plans and forecasts with close interaction with Operations and other support functions.
5. Meet reporting deadlines with proactive planning and co-ordination with all the stakeholders.
6. Assemble and summarize data in crisp sophisticated reports for easy understanding by Operations and other stake holders.
7. Develop financial models for new business initiatives and conduct benchmarking for the same.
8. Identify trends and advise operations / management accordingly for the forecasts.
9. Gain and update job knowledge about new developments in analytical tools and techniques.
10. Consult with management for long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
11. Drive process improvement initiatives as required for the function.
Preference shall be given to candidates with MBA Degree in Finance or Economics.
At least 5 years working experience as a Financial Analyst.
Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment.