Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata Position Summary
Carry out the following activities under the guidance of senior staff
- Prepare and Update Project Schedules - consisting of engineering, procurement and construction
- Prepare Deliverable schedules
- Prepare Progress 'S' Curves
- Prepare and Update different schedules, critical activity report etc
- Monitor and control to meet the 'Project Management' requirement of schedule adherence through Planning Report, Progress Variance Analysis Report, etc
- Bachelor of Engineering preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Experience of 10 to 15 years
- Conversant with Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Conversant with MS Office
- Experience in Planning, Scheduling and Monitoring of projects in Process industry from "Concept to Commissioning Stage"
- Should have good working knowledge of Design, Procurement Discipline deliverables and task work metrics and Construction / field services work flow processes.
- Should have the ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Exposure to construction planning work is desirable
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs