Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata Position Summary
- Carry out Mechanical equipment group activities such as Basic engineering packages, detailed engineering.
- Preparing technical specifications, datasheets for various equipment's based on project specific requirement
- Vendor offer evaluation and technical bid analysis for equipment and packages
- Effective coordination with interdisciplinary
- Timely completion of documents
- Deliverables are to be made suitable for carrying out Detailed Engineering activities..
- Mechanical Engineering degree is a must.
- Total experience of 1 to 5 years. Minimum 1 year in Mechanical Department of'' an'' consultancy organization or technical services department of a FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Chemical plant.
- Basic understanding and ability to understand process P&IDs and instruments.
- Must have knowledge on utilities, water systems, rotary equipment, process equipment, pumps, CIP, hygienic design
- Should have knowledge of warehouse equipment, process equipment in FMCG, food, pharmaceutic.
- Should have knowledge on utilities system such as cooling water system, Boilers, Compressed Air and Instrument Air system, Nitrogen system etc. Knowledge on tankages
- Following experience would be added advantage
- Planning and execution skills
- Assume responsibility and accountability
- Should be self-starter and motivated
- Communication skills
- Good team member and have the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues, have customer focus
- Hands on knowledge of MS office and computers for day to day operations
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs