- Provide specialist inputs to assignments that require high level advice on conventional and renewable energy generation and energy efficiency.
- Responsible as key contact of work for the company's developing various clientele work prospects.
Working as an integral part of the Power operation, the strategic consultant will:
- Undertake detailed analysis of key risks / opportunities for related policies, programmes and projects, presenting results in a concise and transparent manner through reports, discussions and presentations.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through active business development. Clients are diverse and comprise of project sponsors and developers, project investors (lending institutions and equity investors), and regulatory stakeholders.
- Map industry investments, end-users, consultants and contractors in power and energy sector;
- Identify possible channels, alliances and partnerships to grow the current power and energy business in the Philippine market;
- Liaise with clients to understand their project needs and prepare appropriate scope of works to meet their respective quality standards;
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients and stakeholders in the power and energy industry;
- Write and/or review relevant consultancy reports, studies and other related deliverables;
- Act as Project Manager;
- Build strong working relationships across the Building & Infrastructure line of business with a focus on power
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Relevant year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to travel within the Philippines and overseas.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.