Jacobs Engineering Group ( http:// xxxxxxx ) headquartered in California, USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 30+ countries and 250+ offices spread across, with employee strength of more than 70,000 world-wide. In India, we have offices in Mumbai - Andheri, Navi Mumbai - Belapur, and Mahape, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JEC. Our headquarters are in Pasadena, California. In 2014, its revenues have crossed $12.7 billion.
With more than 65 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value - in fact; over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry's top talent. Jacobs Information Technology supports the enterprise by supplying and supporting highly leveraged technology solutions for the entire spectrum of services and management functions within the company with a global strength of 1000+ talented professionals. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for our customers, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Follow us on:
LinkedIn ( https:// xxxxxxx/company/jacobs )
YouTube: ( https:// xxxxxxx/user/jacobsworldwide )
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with onshore teams and technical leads to understand business requirements and design specifications and develop code in accordance with design specifications.
- Unit test the software components and support integration testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively function in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed university.
- Hands on experience on applications development using MS Access (Forms and VBA)
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server 2008 or higher (viz. writing SQL queries, creating views, stored procedures and other database objects), and on SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple requests.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in full life-cycle development.
Good to have :
- Experience with TFS 2010 or later.