To meet our growing India business needs and future development aspirations we are looking for a GIS Analyst with 10 years of experience in the Pune office to join our existing team.
The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
The role is required to complement the progressive Innovative Systems team, supporting Utilities, Highways, Rail; and Energy and Environment sectors. Working with a range of data capture, analysis and visualisation technologies, you will provide critical input to delivering projects on time and budget. With exposure to a wide range of market sectors and an extensive knowledge pool, you will deliver dynamic, innovative solutions to internal and external clients.
- Experience managing and delivering GIS projects for internal and external clients
- Expert user of ArcGIS desktop software and extensions;
- Advanced data management skills to facilitate Spatial Data Infrastructures for complex projects and multi-platform delivery;
- Exposure to web GIS and/or enterprise GIS technologies;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- A problem solver with good degree (2:1 minimum) qualification in a relevant discipline;
- Exemplary focus, ambition and attention to detail.
- Advanced numeracy, analytical and computer skills for data manipulation and management (MS Excel and Access);
- Ability and flexibility to function as part of multi-disciplinary teams located across a number of offices is essential.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
- Other desktop GIS software (e.g. MapInfo, QGIS, GRASS, Quantum);
- Knowledge of databases and GIS systems integration (ArcGIS Server / ArcSDE);
- Experience of GIS application to engineering / utilities sectors.