Position - On hourly basis (Temp Staff)
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata
Must have handled at least 2 projects as Construction Manager leading a team of engineers from various disciplines in a Refinery / Chemical / Petrochemical/Pharma project. Candidates from Consultancy background would be preferred. Alternatively experience with large EPC contractors. Must be very good in written and verbal communication with leadership skill Position Summary
- Technical knowledge to supervise execution of construction work for Mechanical Equipment erection, Piping, Ducting, tank fabrication, silos, chutes and conveyors etc.
- Understanding of 2D and 3D drawings.
- Study the drawings issued for construction in detail well in advance and identify if there is any mismatch between drawings and specifications / BOQ description / construction already carried out as well as any missing details and raise RFI to Project to get required details in time.
- Review and approve the quality plan, Inspection & Test plan and work procedures submitted by contractors and ensure contactor is executing the work and meeting the approved plans and procedures.
- Maintain documentation and material reconciliation records.
- Witness tests related to quality aspects and maintain records.
- Participation in successful implementation of safety program as per contractual requirement.
- Maintain joint record / document for the deviations from the drawings, dismantling quantities etc.
- Verification and certification of quantities of RA Bills / Final bills submitted by the contractor
- Engineering Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with more than 15 years working experience with reputed consultant / EPC contractor.
- Working experience in execution of Mechanical and Piping works for Chemical, Petro chemical, Refinery, food and pharma sectors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge on IS codes, ASME standards requirement as well as standard Mechanical and Piping engineering practices..
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs