1. Should be aware of safety needs and demonstrate safety during Project Executions
2. Should understand the Project cycle of Proposals, Estimation efforts, Engineering and execution Work Process in all phases
3.Capable of working with Sales team on new Proposals, and understand Contracts, Pricing Models, commercial aspects (such as liabilities, project margins, etc).
4. Understand Project Progress and productivity metrics/statistics with respect to resource plan and Project Schedule
5. Understand and able to implement Change Management Process with timely Client approvals
6. Assist PM to Organize/Conduct weekly & monthly review meetings with Client and identifying key areas of concern, identify risks and provide a mitigation plan.
7. Assist PM to Conduct Project schedule development discussions independently or with help from Project Controls.
8. Capable of interfacing/interacting with all stakeholders including process licensors, Clients, statutory authorities and vendors on routine/critical project execution issues.
9. Capable of interfacing discipline managers for purpose of resolving engineering issues on the Project
10. Capable of interfacing with Procurement Team to identify Procurement concerns and progress
11. Should be resolve inter-discipline queries and seek necessary help from within office to resolve disputed issues.
1. Degree in Engineering in any discipline with a minimum 14 years in successful implementation of Projects, in the field of Refinery / Petrochemical / Fertilizer / Chemical plant projects
2. Minimum 10 years as Project Manager in a consultancy organization
3. Must have worked on Projects with scope such as FEED, Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering, EPCm, and PMC within budget and within agreed schedule
4. Must have worked on Lead Project Engineer supporting a Project Manager on Projects over 75,000 man-hours or on supporting on multiple smaller Projects Assets:
Should have good presentation skills
Experience in projects - Greenfield, Brownfield, etc.