Vestas Shared Services ROHQ
Vestas SSC provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the P2P Lead in implementing and anchor the Vestas E-procurement solution. To actively work together with the project team to ensure successful internal/external launch of new catalogue via the P2P E-procurement.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for the following areas:
- Performance reporting
- Collecting and processing analytics
- Customer information
- Developing and writing of customer support instructions
- Providing trainings to business users related to procurement and E-catalogue
- Provide first level functional and system support to Business Stakeholders/Order Requesters via Catalogue Ordering
- Conduct training to business users
- Support execution of P2P (E-Procurement) Projects in accordance with the agreed time schedule
- Support and drive the development of progress reporting on on-boarding catalogue suppliers
- Plan and inform users about system downtime and other performance and operational interruptions
- Manage risk ensuring that all obstacles ahead of e-catalogue maintenance are cleared in due time
- Support deployment of new applications for e-catalogue
- Seek and collect user's feedback to further improve system or operational performance
- Conduct UAT testing
- Uploading new catalogue items as necessary
- Demonstrated proficiency and competency in SAP.
- Knowledgeable in MM and FI modules is an advantage
- 5 years SAP / ARIBA experience required
- Practical experience on the Procure to Pay Process. Prior experience in handling down stream purchasing activities (including creation, management of catalogues and supplier integration)
- Excellent in stakeholder management and with superior communication skills at all levels
- Technical Skills/Support. Proactively always looking for solutions
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- With prior experience in training business users and stakeholders. Ability to design, develop and or deliver training programs as necessary.
- Friendly and helpful attitude; excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in global organizations and working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred
- Highly self motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to details and exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and handle multiple issues at once
We offer you a challenging role with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, dynamic, international work environment at the world's leading manufacturer of wind turbines.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.