Vestas Shared Services ROHQ
Vestas SSC provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center.
Looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to executives in a company. The preferred candidate is highly motivated and ambitious and the candidate is likely to continue the career in Vestas in a leadership position after 2-3 years.
Support to SVP and management team:
- Preparation of analysis and reports
- Follow up on budgets together with our Finance person
- Assistance in strategy planning
- Assist in onboarding of senior employees
- Organizing Management team meetings, events, minutes of meetings and general correspondence
- Project leader on smaller projects and responsible for overall internal communication in Global finance (information sharing and newsletter)
- "Gate keeper" for the senior vice president, understanding the degree of requirements and appropriate allocation of his time
- Responsible for travel planning and booking for Shared Service employees
- Answering phone calls
- Communication internally and externally
- Calendar and booking organization
- Bachelor's or Master Degree
- Must be fluent in English - oral and written
- 5 years work experience from a similar role
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience from similar job in an international company
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Knowledgeable in SAP
We offer you a challenging role with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, dynamic, international work environment at the world's leading manufacturer of wind turbines.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.