Want to learn the end-to-end process of transactions in Accounting? Come join us and get the experience in collaborating with different stakeholders globally.
AP, AR and T&E
The team is under Global Finance of Vestas Shared Services Centre.
As part of Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible in providing standardized, rule based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Travel & Expenses. Proactively works with Regional Finance, Treasury and other SSC functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
- Ensuring on-time payments to vendor including intercompany and urgent payment requests.
- Monitor all manual payments and ensure that have been reviewed for appropriate authorization and supported by relevant documentation.
- Provide Cash Flow Forecast to Regional Finance & General Ledger team on a weekly basis to monitor the progress of all outgoing payments
- Coordinates the funds for disbursement to Treasury team to ensure that all transactions are funded.
- Review and provide analysis on vendor Statement of Account for top 20 vendors on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all Internal Control documentation for Accounts Payable process is documented accordingly.
- Contribute effective process improvement & standardization on a regular basis with compliance on Vestas Global policy.
- Bachelor's/University Degree, Business Studies/Finance/Management, preferably Accounting graduate
- With 1-2 years working experience
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as maybe assigned.
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision.
- With positive behavior and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
What we offer:
Vestas Philippines is viewed as a key driver and enabler for Vestas' turnaround growth as a European Multinational in a very unique and specialized industry of Green Energy - Wind. Being a new blood to the industry, it boasts of a wide range of growth opportunities skills-wise and career-wise. People who will join will be key contributors to the transformation of the Service Center and can take pride in being one of its pioneers who will greatly contribute to shaping not only the operations but also the organization in the Philippines. A market leader in its industry globally, the breadth of exposure and potential in the organization is really huge and the company, as it grows, will surely leverage strong Filipino talents who will help in defining and strengthening a best-in-class Service Center Organization.
Primary work location: MOA Complex, Pasay City, Philippines.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.