If you have the passion for crunching numbers and saving the earth, then take a closer look at Vestas.
AP, AR and T&E
The team is under Global Finance of Vestas Shared Services Centre.
As part of Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible in providing standardized, rule based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Travel & Expenses. Proactively works with Regional Finance, Treasury and other SSC functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
- Participate in further improvement and optimization of AP, AR and T&E processes, procedures in Finance and Accounting.
- Execute AP, AR, and T&E processing fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with Regional Finance, Treasury, Global Sourcing and other business stakeholders, in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Prepares daily and monthly reports and accompanying schedules and specifications.
- Performed analytical review to ensure achievement of KPIs and PPIs for the specific function assigned
- Assists in developing training plans and knowledge sharing with team members.
- Bachelor's/University Degree, Business Studies/Finance/Management, preferably Accounting graduate
- With atleast 1.5 to 4 years working experience in the same field
- With BPO experience
- Preferably but not required white belt trained or with knowledge in process improvement methodologies
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as maybe assigned.
- With positive behavior and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- With knowledge in using ERP systems.
What we offer:
Vestas Philippines is viewed as a key driver and enabler for Vestas' turnaround growth as a European Multinational in a very unique and specialized industry of Green Energy - Wind. Being a new blood to the industry, it boasts of a wide range of growth opportunities skills-wise and career-wise. People who will join will be key contributors to the transformation of the Service Center and can take pride in being one of its pioneers who will greatly contribute to shaping not only the operations but also the organization in the Philippines. A market leader in its industry globally, the breadth of exposure and potential in the organization is really huge and the company, as it grows, will surely leverage strong Filipino talents who will help in defining and strengthening a best-in-class Service Center Organization.
Primary work location is Pasay City, Philippines
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply
Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.