Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions.
This role is a part of Production Engineering Services team, working as Assistant Lead Engineer supporting different Blades factories in Vestas worldwide
- Design of Tools & Equipment (T&E) for Blades using Creo & Solid works.
- Design/Strength Analysis using ANSYS /Pro-Mechanica for T&E design
- Perform Risk Assessments & recommend actions
- Create user manuals, technical construction files & CE documentation.
- Identify process improvements and provide solutions.
- Perform FMEA on Blades Manufacturing process.
- Production Engineering Support for Blades factories across Vestas
- Maintain confidentiality on internal /external communications
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical
- At least 8 to 10 year experience in engineering design, analysis and technical drawing creation using Creo, Solid works.
- Experience in Structural Design and Analysis
- Flexibility to work in Shifts
- Willingness to Travel - Domestic & Overseas
- Knowledge on GD&T, CE & other certification requirements
- Working experience on ERP, preferably Infor-XA or SAP
- Knowledge in Design of Tools & Equipment's involving hydraulic actuations and electrically operated preferred.
- Know how on blades manufacturing process & equipment
- Knowledge on PDM (Windchill)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in MS Excel & Power point
What we offer:
We offer a job in a global organization with excellent opportunities for cross cultural and personal development. Emphasis is places on the balance between meeting demanding deadlines and developing high quality innovative solutions to the business.
You will be joining a team working at a high professional level in a high level of commitment
Primary Work Location: Chennai, India
Please Contact Magesh at xxxxxxx xxxxxxx2 for any further information
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.