Power your life!
Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions.
Production Business Unit
PEX Global Service Center
This role is a part of Production Engineering services team, working as Process Engineer supporting different Blades factories & Projects Vestas worldwide
- Work with Tech leads in process optimization and factory ongoing support towards Layup & Infusion on blades.
- Handle work shop management in NPI, Tech Transfer projects & Process optimization
- Perform Data Analysis & report areas for improvement.
- Proactively identify problems and implement corrective actions
- Initiate and drive cost effective lean solutions in process
- Networking with internal customers and stake holders
- Support technical writer on process work instructions
- Continuous improvements
- Knowledge in CAD tools - Solid works, Creo & Auto CAD
- Good knowledge on PDM (Windchill)
- Degree in Engineering., preferably Chemical (or) Mechanical
- At least 10 to 15 year experience in Composite Manufacturing.
- Experience in using lean tools for production process optimization.
- Have minimum 8 years of work experience in Technical support (or) manufacturing system engineering.
- Handled minimum 2 project management exercise domestic / overseas
- Self-driven and you can independently take the responsibility for the area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in MS Excel & Power point
- Hands on experience in ERP (Infor XA / SAP)
- Flexibility to work in Shifts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to Travel - Domestic & Overseas
What we offer:
We offer a job in a global organization with excellent opportunities for cross cultural and personal development. Emphasis is places on the balance between meeting demanding deadlines and developing high quality innovative solutions to the business.
You will be joining a team working at a high professional level in a high level of commitment
Primary work location is Chennai.Please contact Magesh at xxxxxxx xxxxxxx2 for more details
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.