We are looking for an energy professional with a strong knowledge in Wind resource assessment domain, who would have been involved with feasibility studies as well as operational assessments of assets producing high quality reports.
Manufacturing and Global Sourcing
Strategize, plan and deliver all activities from the management of raw materials through to the delivery of the the final product to assemble Parts of Wind Turbines, and achieve desired levels of delivered logistics service and quality at lowest possible cost.
- Establish and execute Logistics management systems from material flow in order to meet production requirements up to tracking & reporting shipments for Projects, CKDs etc
- Ensure transforming master plan into a detailed functional plan involiving customers, factory and suppliers
- Ensure ordering of parts / components / tools / equipments etc. according to requirement;
- Ensure Inventory handling is according to procedure; ensure master data updation according to business policies and trade agreements; ensure Inventory control by using lean tools, systems and methods for effective control of WIP; collaborate with Asset management team on project freights
- Monitor product import or export processes, commercial trade, inventory in order to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements; creation and maintainence of customs & project shipping guidelines & documents and Coordination with central customs team for delivery of tools / equipment
- Participate in improvement projects and influence stakeholders to improve logistics value chain efficiency
- Coach & supervise the work of planners, buyers, warehouse leader for continuous improvement; Manage, lead and develop direct reports based on Vestas Leadership Model
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as sales units, order management, accounting, or shipping
- Full time Bachelor degree preferrably in Mechanical from a reputed institution
- Minimum 15 years of experience in managing factory logistics function in Heavy Engineering, Automobile, power plant industry, Wind turbine manufacturers
- Deep knowledge of flow production processes
- Experience in handling of Imports and Exports
- Experience in ERP system - Infor XA / SAP
- Competencies in legal related topics
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
- Effective stakeholder Management
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Fluent in English communication (Oral & Written)
- Workforce Planning ability to manage and develop team including team leaders especially in Wind energy / Power / Enginering industry
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to Travel - Domestic & Overseas
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation
- Safety: number of accidents / LTI &TRI
- COPQ casued by obselte stock
- Production plan fulfillment
- Days of supply
- Inventory value of raw material, WIP
- Stock take accuracy
- Obsolete stock
What we offer:
You'll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
For more details, please contact Magesh at xxxxxxx xxxxxxx2
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.