An Exciting Opportunity with the Legal, Legal & Contracting IND team in the capacity of Assistant General Manager
Vestas Wind Technology India Private Limited
Sales Business Unit, Asia Pacific China
This position is responsible for Draft, amend and negotiate turbine supply and service contracts ensuring the attainment of preferred risk profile and successful commercial outcomes.
- Draft (front end) supply/install and service contracts
- Negotiate contracts with client's legal representatives
- Present and negotiate contractual requirements with internal stakeholders in Denmark and Melbourne
- Management of external service providers to ensure correct advice within expected cost constraints.
- Active team membership (Bid Closing Team, Wider Sales Team and Service Team)
- Improvement of legal principal understanding within the team
- External provider support management
- Negotiate construction contracts with clients
- Support commercial negotiations
- Negotiate with client's external legal teams - Partner level Tier 1 Firms.
- General legal advice to business
- Positive ongoing professional relationships with Client
- LLB degree from business school or university
- Strong negotiator and commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence situations in pressure environments.
- Ability to assertively push critical points.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex situations.
- Work effectively in team situations - open to others.
- Develop strong and close relationships with internal stake holders.
- Develop strong and professional contacts and relationships with external stakeholders.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Senior Associate level Commercial Lawyer.
- 4-6 years Tier 1 legal firm exposure in construction law
- Exposure to energy law (well regarded)
- Exposure to project finance (preferable)
- Independently drafted and completed complex construction contracts, service contracts and ancillary project documents
- Exposure to international construction projects
What we offer:
You'll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Please contact Magesh at xxxxxxx xxxxxxx2
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.