Come Join Us and Change the World for the Better. Become a part of our dynamic team.
Vestas Taiwan Ltd.
In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards.
- The Service Technician will be actively involved the installation, operation, and maintenance of Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) at one or more of wind farms in Taiwan:
- Report to the Site Supervisor
- Plan and execute daily work demands based on site work rosters and schedules
- Understand each work scope, read and validate necessary service work instruction
- Identify required tools and parts for each assigned work
- Responsible to check availability of all required tools and parts prior actual work day
- Conduct regular safety checks of equipment and tool
- Conduct re-certification of equipment and tools
- Complete tasks timely as agreed with Site Supervisor
- Document and convey customer requirements or requests to Site Supervisor
- Actively participate in Quality, OH&S and Environmental awareness and requirements
- Participate toolbox and daily work team briefings
- Uphold site safety protocols to all Vestas onsite personnel and visitors
- Promoting and actively participate in 5S and LEAN
- Attributes we are looking for:
- Team player, accountable, dependable, proactive, accurate, professional
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably Engineering
- Specialist in either SCADA, GFRP, or High Voltage will be advantageous
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Familiar with Windows OS and MS Office, SAP would be beneficial
- Possess license to work on high voltage / operate cranes and/or forklifts would be beneficial
- Possess a valid driving license in Taiwan
What we offer:
We offer an exciting opportunity to join the world's leading producer of wind turbines. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. Our working environment is informal and we encourage a good balance between family and work.
- You will need to use English on the job
- You will be stationed at a wind farm site with occasional travels in Taiwan and overseas
- Work hours and days may change abruptly due to nature of role
- You will need to meet physical demands; be fit to climb turbines regularly, work at heights
- Experience the forces of wind
- Join Vestas and work with cutting-edge wind technology
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.