The Chief Resident Engineer (CRE) shall provide direction for all field engineering for the overall programme. You shall ensure that consistent quality standards and conformance with design plans and specifications are maintained on all contracts and in all engineering disciplines . In addition, you shall rule on all major technical and engineering issues and define appropriate inspection and testing requirements for each element of the programme.
Role is on contract basis.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Ensure the adequacy of field engineering, inspection and testing functions on each contract and shall document the compliance (or non-compliance) of each contractor with required standards
- Provide professional engineering services associated with water and wastewater project
- Perform services using reasonable skill, care and diligence, in accordance with law, and shall provide all the specialist technical advice and skills as required
- Co-operate and co-ordinate with CH2M's other consultants appointed from time to time and the personnel deployed to the projects upon which the consultant is engaged
- Attend all such meetings with CH2M and/or with the client in connection with the projects as required
- Possess an Engineering Degree recognised by the Singapore PE Board
- Must be a PE registered with the Singapore PE Board or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years experience in design and construction of large wastewater treatment plant projects
- Experience in managing and administering engineering work in multiple-project environment
- Act as lead discipline engineering in specialty area but shall have a broad working knowledge of all engineering disciplines
Job Location CH2M, Singapore
View on Google maps