JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
As a Strategic Consultancy you could be working on regulatory assurance, business planning, costing, asset management and information systems. You will form part of the consultancy team based in Birmingham. Responsibilities likely to include:
- Driving health and safety through everything we do. Carrying out consultancy functions safely and to the appropriate level of completion and quality
- Providing strategic consultancy advice to utility companies and regulators
- Managing/delivering strategic consultancy projects being responsible for delivery to cost and programme
- Leading multi disciplinary project teams in a matrix environment integrated with the client
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with the other Jacobs discipline and framework leads
- Work within and influence an integrated Jacobs/client team and be seen as an exemplar strategist and business performance advisor
- Minimum of a Degree or Honours Degree in an engineering, asset management, environmental or economics related discipline
- Chartered professional or approaching chartership
- Significant demonstrable experience in consultancy in one or more of the following areas;
- Regulation - Assurance, Plan Assessment, Plan Development, Strategic Advice, Retail Separation, Outcomes
- Business Planning - Project and Programme Costing, Unit Costing, Whole Life Costing, Accounting Separation, Efficiency Assessment, Programme Optimisation
- Asset Management - ISO xxxxxxxAssessment, Asset Care Planning, Asset Criticality, Maintenance Planning, Asset Management Programme Management
- Information Systems - Data Collection, Asset Condition and Performance Assessment, Data Improvement, GIS/BIM, Asset Inventory, Asset Management Systems
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with client and other project team members
- Experience of leading, or be able to demonstrate potential to do so, a successful team of engineers, scientists and economists and will be familiar with current regulatory processes
- Masters Degree in an engineering, science or economics related discipline
- Experience in asset management and information systems
- Recent involvement in price reviews and business planning
- Experience of working with utility companies on business planning
Other Essential Functions:
Flexibility in terms of travel (UK and international).
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and well-being of all.