Do you have the drive and the experience to lead and manage Vestas Enterprise Risk Management? We are looking for a Enterprise Risk Manager with a proven track record within the ERM arear and with strong interpersonal skills.
CFO/Tax & Compliance/Risk Management & Insurance
Tax & Compliance is part of the CFO area and cover five group wide functions including Risk Management, Compliance, Security, CSR and Tax all reporting to the SVP of Tax & Compliance.
The Risk Management organization consists of 6 specialists reporting through 3 different subareas including Enterprise Risk Management, Business Continuity & Crisis Management and Insurance
- Maintain and further enhance the Enterprise Risk Management framework and process across Vestas
- Prepare and present quarterly Risk Reports for Vestas Group Risk Management Committee, Executive Management and Board of Directors
- Increase Vestas ability to manage strategic risks by integrating risk management in the strategy development process
- Propose, initiate, drive and support group-wide risk mitigation projects
The successful candidate has:
- 5-10 years' experience with similar responsibilities within a multinational firm
- Master degree or similar
- Ability to provide challenge to Group Risk Committee and BU/Group Function Heads
- Technical risk management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop relationships within the business
- Analytical skills - ability to understand, link and analyse information, identifying options, supporting sound decision making
- Strong, performance oriented person, who likes to work in a busy environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong personality and self driven
What we offer:
Vestas offer an attractive combination of an international environment and the challenges of a multinational with a truly global presence. The department you will be joining is characterized by a high degree of corporation and a common understanding of an ambitious target for professional deliveries
The primary work location is in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Travelling must be expected and sometimes with a short notice.
For additional information please contact Head of Risk Management Jesper Ejsing, xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.