• Support in Flights and Hotel bookings.
• Set-up suppliers in the system
• Raise requests
• Match invoices
• Collate delivery notes
• Send invoices to UK and BDO
• Submit the timesheets to Fircroft
• Arrange in country transportation
• Support BDO (monthly) with Employment fund report
• Work with the UK based administration team to process visa and work permit applications
• Arrange travel and accommodation for off-site team personnel in Baku, AZE
• To be a Point of contact for housing agent
• Mobilise/de-mobilise spreadsheet tracking
• Handling documents at site for invoicing
• To assist with general administration requirements of
• Maintaining an adequate supply of stationery for the department
• Organize meeting rooms, conference calls, and web conferences
• Collect data and file appropriately
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Fluent in English and Azerbaijani, Russian (preferable)
• Must possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and constantly prioritize as circumstances change.
• Must be able to meet extremely tight deadlines; remain calm during difficult situations, work well under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
• Work independently and use appropriate discretionary judgment.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to interact and interface with people on all levels and of all backgrounds.
• Higher education, minimum 2 years of the same experience
• Good computer skills (MS office)
• Highly motivated individual who takes initiative with minimal supervision and who is flexible
• The ability to work in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural team