You are a Professional Engineer licensed in the province on British Columbia with proven local ties in the water industry. You are focused on the leadership and project management of conveyance projects and programs for CH2Ms clients.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Manage small projects of minimal to average complexity.
- Acts as one of the company's prime contacts with the client and is responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the project.
- Works closely with BG project delivery leadership or other senior project manager/operations leaders who provide oversight and mentoring.
- Leads and manages the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
- Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M's HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met.
- Actively involved in business development activities leading to the award of contracts. This includes client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, orals presentation, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
- Minimum 15 years in an Engineering consulting environment
- Professional Engineer License (P.Eng) in the province of British Columbia
- Strong Technical design and project management skills in the areas of municipal distribution, collection, pump stations, reservoirs, tanks and technical aspects related to municipal conveyance infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or applicable discipline)
- Excellent communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Proven existing relationships in the BC market preferred
- PMP or equivalent preferred.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Job Location CH2M, Burnaby
Burnaby, BC CA
View on Google maps