QEDI, a subsidiary company of Amec Foster Wheeler, is looking for a Technical Recruitment Coordinator to join one of the world's leading providers of technology and specialist personnel for the management of large commissioning and completions projects worldwide. The role will be based in one of our Aberdeen office locations for a duration of 6 months.
* Liaise be between, Global Recruitment Manager and QEDI Operations Team for current and future resource requirements
* Proactively provide a pipeline of suitable candidates to support QEDI UK Europe vacancies
* Collate and Provide accurate data to support Regional Market Rates
* Minimise Time to Hire periods and ensure that any proposal information/candidate offers are provided in a timely manner
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with members of Recruitment, Contractor
* Engagement and Operations functions
* Work with key members within QEDI regional offices to determine current and future personnel requirements
* Responsible for the fulfilling the resourcing requirements for both external and internal client projects
* Consistently using ICIMS, external job boards in order to source and generate candidates
* Ensure adequate and relevant CV submissions are made in a timely manner
* Responsible for effective vacancy management / reporting and highlighting any shortfalls to the Global Recruitment Manager
* Assist with project planning and key milestones for key projects
* Understand the Terms and Conditions for the required personnel for projects and ensure particularly that they are clear and understood by the contractor
* Understand and co-ordinate the requirements for work permits, visas, medicals and immunisation prior to mobilising personnel for International based assignments
* Ensure QEDI contracts are issued in a timely manner to all new starts
* Ensure the ICIMS Offer Approval Form is raised accurately and in a timely manner
* Ensure Contractor Mobilisation Form to support a new start is raised accurately and in a timely manner
* Develop a commercial understanding of all relevant QEDI projects and ensure that commercial is engaged as and when required
* Liaise with Amec Foster Wheeler Global Resources as required and develop a full understanding of international projects
* Attend any client / project specific meetings and develop working relationships with our parent company / regional offices and associated clients
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment by ensuring personal safety as far as is reasonably practical
* REC or HNC qualification preferable
* Volume Offshore Recruitment experience preferable
* Display a positive "Can Do" attitude
* Be committed and driven to achieving KPI's
* Have the ability to multi task and prioritise a busy work load
* Have the ability to deal with difficult customers and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* Be enthusiastic and motivated
* Ability to work under pressure
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply to Job' button below.
Amec Foster Wheeler ( xxxxxxx) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.