xxxxxxx8 - Construction Mechanical Completion Coordinator
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Construction Mechanical Completion Coordinator, based in Abu Dhabi.
This role ensures the successful completion of all the activities under the responsibility of the Mechanical Completion Engineers, who are in turn responsible for coordinating, monitoring and reporting all aspects of Mechanical Completion.
* Coordinate the implementation of Mechanical Completion System and Mechanical Completion database.
* Promote all necessary actions in order to provide systems/subsystems final completion, for subsequent hand over to the downstream pre-commissioning works.
* Monitor that systems/subsystems are completed according to the priority defined in the pre commissioning / commissioning schedule.
* Ensure the progress updating for certification completion and punch list close out.
* Ensure Client involvement to obtain the approval of MC & RFSU completion and subsequent hand over to client.
Skills and Experience
* Candidates must meet the below requirements before being considered for the role:
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Fluent English.
* Excellent IT and analytical skills.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
* Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
* Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
This is a contract position on rotation 90 days on, 15 days off.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference xxxxxxx8.