Morson International are looking to recruit an Assistant Foreman to work for our hugely successful and ever expanding client who specialise in Formula 1.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work within their Pattern Shop joining a busy Production department based in their high-tech factory.
* Primarily leading a team of machinists running over several shifts.
* Assisting the Pattern Shop Foreman with daily duties and requirements.
* Auditing and ordering tooling.
* Implementing and managing best practice.
* Auditing measuring equipment.
* Maintaining the highest level of general housekeeping.
* As and when necessary manage the T.P.P and Pattern Makers within the area
As the ideal candidate you will be looking for ways to continually improve current processes and evaluate current practices within the department. Strong communication skills are a key requirement in order to liaise with various departments effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a role working for our client who specialise in the precision engineering sector, offering a competitive salary and a fantastic working environment. It is essential that the successful applicant has a good understanding of Pattern/Tooling/TPP Manufacture.
As you will be working for such a successful and well established company you will have some fantastic benefits working here. These include;
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Health
* Travel Insurance
* Free Gym
* Prestige Car Schemes