Based in Aberdeen, Eden Scott's client is looking to hire an Inspection Equipment Focal Point to to manage all inspection equipment for the allocated clients. The successful candidate will also provide cover for other Inspection Equipment Focal Points in their absence or during busy periods - occasional on-call work and overtime will be required to meet operational timescales.
* To manage the procurement and return of all inspection equipment for the allocated client(s)
* Select the necessary equipment
* Carry out all control and function checks
* Supply the necessary documentation and certification
* Ensure SAP and other electronic and paper records are kept up to date
* Prepare equipment for shipping and returned equipment for storage
* Arrange for equipment to be shipped to client sites within the timescales requested by the Inspection Focal Points
* Liaise with Project Focal Point's to maintain equipment certification on-site
* Check inward manifest against actual returns
* Manage defective equipment through the quarantine process
* Carry out PAT testing of inspection equipment
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
* Provide accurate and timely reports
Our client requires the Inspection Equipment Focal Point to have experience in a similar role and possess basic NDT awareness.
The successful candidate will also hold Dangerous goods by sea certification and be trained in NDT equipment function checks.
A working knowledge of SAP is required along with Clean Drivers licence and Forklift Licence.