A market leading design and manufacturer of electrical equipment and accessories is currently looking for a Technical Lead for their business in Woking.
Working alongside some of the major names in Luxury apartments and Hotels, they have carved out a reputation as the go to company for high end accommodation and new developments in power supply accessories owing to their drive on consistent innovation and development in the field. They are a flexible business that can accommodate for a range of skill set but this role will lie on the electrical side of the business.
The key responsibilities of this role:
* Provide technical leadership for electrical accessory developments, including ensuring that appropriate technical & safety testing is incorporated into product development
* Take ownership for overall compliance with British and European standards, including staying up-to-date in changes and being capable of assessing changes to standard for the impact on our products
* Be the point expert for any issues, which could range from technical questions from product developers, analysing reported faults with products, and dealing with installers & contractors on queries or issues relating to installation
As a result, this will require a strong character with excellent communication skills who has a firm grasp on product development and can lead and make recommendations to design changes and functional design specifications.
In order to be considered for this vacancy, you will need experience in the following areas:
* British & EU standards relevant to manufacture of low voltage electrical accessories
* IEC Electrical Regulations and Compliance Experience
* Tertiary education in electrical engineering
* Experience working with LV products
* Electrical Installation Experience including 16th or 17th British Standard BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations. IET Wiring Regulations.
* Technical Leadership experience
Salary on offer for this role is flexible with the top end looking at around the mid-50s mark with flexibility depending on what skills you can bring to the business.
This is an opportunity to join a business with solid growth plans and emphasis on innovation in a senior position where you will have a chance to really make your mark on the business.If you would be interested in applying for this vacancy then you can do so by calling Josh Shaw or by applying on the link provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you.