Document controllers required for work at Devonport dockyard within the E&MT division.
Your daily task within this role will be:
- Receipt, review and verification for all project documentation from design through to validation.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to request comments, expedite review of comments and ensure completion of all documentation to required industry standards.
- Co-ordinates receipt, mastering, issuance, review and revision of controlled documents, e.g. design documents.
- Set up and implements a document storage and filing systems - ensure processes are put in place and maintain integrity of document storage.
- Ongoing administration of document management system.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure document sharing and availability.
Key Skills / Experience required are:
- NVQ 2 in Business Admin essential
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English A-C
- Knowledge of how to set up a document filing system.
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, confident and highly organised.
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as indecently and highly self-motivated.
- Open minded and flexible individual who enjoys working with new technologies and strategies.
These roles are initially a 7 month contract.
£7.50 for the first 12 weeks then rising to £10.22
37 hours per week
07.30 - 15.45 Mon to Thursday, 07.30 - 15.15 on a Friday