Candidates will ideally have:
* 2-3 years experience
* Looking to join a company for a long-term career
* Experience in the power and natural gas markets (particularly PJM market)
* Financial modelling experience (in line with asset management)
* Excellent experience with PowerPoint and Excel
* Working knowledge and experience using commodity transaction and analytical platforms (ICE, NYMEX, Bloomberg, etc)
* Experience with energy trading organization and operation
* Excellent communications skills and ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment
* Engineering or Finance Degree (MBA/CFA preferred)
* Conduct Financial Analysis - create financial models to value new opportunities and existing assets; analyse financial and operational data and finance statements; provide management with recommendations based on valuations; research financial trends and practices to validate conclusions.
* Support Transaction Execution Functions - Perform due diligence tasks to support transaction structuring and execution; prepare materials for management to support project approval and funding; manage internal and external transaction reports;
* Energy Industry Research and Analysis - Use third party market information platforms to maintain forward gas price forecast; analyse hedging strategies to support decisions for risk management and profit maximization; monitor industry development; perform project evaluations to support capital investment decisions and cash-call requests for existing assets.
If qualified and interested, please apply. I can also be reached at 832.900.5935 (Vanessa Lopez)