Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Supervisor will be in charge of a slick line unit and his crew
2. Supervisor will run jobs, prepare tickets & job reports on a daily basis
3. Supervisor will maintain his vehicles, unit and tools.
4. Supervisor will maintain good relations with client representatives and stay in contact with them to secure continuous work.
5. Supervisor will strictly follow the HSE rules and programs.
6. Supervisor will train his helpers to run a safe and efficient operation.
7. Perform all type of Slick-line services (DHC, SSD, Swabbing, Tubing Checks, Memory gauges survey, etc...).
Qualifications and Experience
1. High school graduation, or its equivalent, plus at least 5 years experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities, slick line school certificates from recognized institutions.
2. HSE training.
3. Slick line school trainings .
Knowledge & Skills
1. Understanding of the different valves and operations.
2. Understanding of Well head and X -mas tree operations/ Maintenance.
3. Good Mechanical Knowledge.
4. Proper use of mechanical tools.
5. Sound understanding of safety concepts.