The Jacobs Cyber Security Group is a leading Information Engineering firm providing Information Assurance and Cyber Security solutions to the Federal Government. As an industry leader, Jacobs CSG provides Identity and Privilege Management, Information Assurance and Secure Systems Engineering solutions that exceed customer expectations for high assurance, high performance networks and systems.
Candidate will be responsible for soliciting and analyzing user requirements and concept of operations to develop system requirements specifications in support of an enterprise Digital Rights Management (DRM) solution. Candidate will provide engineering analysis and evaluation to develop technical documentation, architectures, and design documents. Candidate must possess excellent written communications skills.
- Ten years experience in designing and developing information assurance solutions
- Five years experience with information assurance products/solutions
- Sitting at a desk.
- May require lifting and carrying supplies.
- Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
- An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
Equipment and Machines:
- Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
- Work assignments dependent on requirements by the client. If hired for a full-time position, it is important to be able to work at least 8 hours a day for 5 days per week (Monday through Friday).
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
Completion of required certifications within six (6) months of hire date
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain an interim and a permanent U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required