JACOBS is seeking an Applications Developer to join our team in Columbia, MD.
Be a part of a winning team working with some of the best minds in the mission space, taking on the most challenging issues. Realize rewarding direct mission impact, utilizing the latest industry development practices and tools.
The successful candidate will have experience developing in Windows, Unix and Linux environments and software development experience using C/C++. Have familiarity with assembly languages, requirements analysis and tools. Participate and lead software design and implementation efforts, provide feedback in team retrospectives and facilitate architectural, design and code reviews.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive, relevant experience, or and MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and two (2) to five (5) years or progressive experience.
- Software development for end-to-end flow system based on Niagrafiles framework
- Strong Linux and Java development experience
- Experience with Git Maven, JUnit Testing
- Implement and test features using Java and technologies including but not limited to: JavaEE 7, Groovy, J2EE, Spring, JMS, AOP, JPA, Junit4 and Mockito/EasyMock
- Experience with the following technologies: CDI, JAX-RS, Docker containers, Spock, Arguilliam and Gradle