About the opportunity
Due to recent project successes and a strong project pipeline within our Melbourne Water team, we currently have interest in recruiting experienced civil/structural drafters with roads or water experience with a strong technical background to provide accurate and efficient documentation services in accordance with project times and budgets. You will gain exposure to a wide range of projects and work with a highly experienced and dedicated team on some of Melbourne's most sought after transport and water projects.
Specifically your duties will include:
- Completion of design documentation using Microstation, AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Completion of drafting documentation in accordance with procedures
- Participation in project delivery and ensuring work output is of a high technical standard
- Provision of support to Project Managers and guidance to cadet staff
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering (highly regarded though not essential)
- Significant experience as a Civil Drafter delivering a variety of water and infrastructure projects
- Good competency using Microstation, AutoCAD or Civil 3D
- Experience in drawing and model management using ProjectWise
- Ability to manage your time effectively to ensure commercial deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- A commitment to quality and accuracy
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Please note: If you are being represented by recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.