JACOBS is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team in Columbia, MD.
Be a part of a winning team working with some of the best minds in the mission space, taking on the most challenging issues. Realize rewarding direct mission impact, utilizing the latest industry development practices and tools.
The successful candidate will have experience analyzing and documenting software test results. Perform baseline, unit/integration, component and regression level testing in support of research and development efforts; create scenarios that support creation of test causes and procedures; create test plans, requirements matrices and end of test reports. The Test Engineer analyzes system requirements and concept of operation documents, acquisition plans and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, report status and results. The engineer supports the development of test and evaluation documentation such as Test and Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, T&E Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments and T&E reports.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- BS degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and two (2) to five (5) years or progressive experience.
- 1 of the following certificates or equivalents required: Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) / System Planning, Research, Development and Engineering (SPRDE) / Level 3 2. DAWIA
- 3 years additional T&E experience and evidence within the past 3 years of completed T&E training/coursework to include training through corporate sponsorship, the International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA) and/or the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA).
- Experience using and developing scripts
- Experience using and creating regular expressions for searching data sets