Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Come join a team that is currently working on an exciting variety of building and civil engineering projects in New Zealand!
We are currently recruiting for two Technical leaders to join our Auckland and Wellington based teams. We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about inspiring young engineers to develop and grow their careers but who wants to continue to lead key projects and take the team into our next phase of growth. If you are looking for an opportunity that will provide you with the chance to test your ideas and bring innovative solutions to our projects, then this could be your next career step.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering and CPEng qualified
- Senior level NZ expertise in technical design and the delivery of projects
- Proven ability to lead and inspire young engineers
- Demonstrated capability to provide innovative solutions
- Experienced design team leader with client relationship and project management skills
- Strong knowledge in a wide variety of structural projects including commercial and industrial projects
- Professional communication skills and ability to develop and progress a project to successful completion.
- Significant knowledge of New Zealand engineering practice and seismic design and assessment
At Jacobs we offer a competitive salary, rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. As part of the Jacob's APAC team you will have access to a wide range of lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Please note: If you are being represented by recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.