Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Expressions of interest are now being accepted from Senior Procurement Specialists/Managers for a key position of Procurement manager for the execution phase of an Australian on-shore gas plant upgrade. This is a contract role.
The Procurement Manger is responsible for:
- Coordination with the client's Procurement Manager
- Development and promulgation of a HSE culture across the Project; Implementation and administration of the client's commercial terms and conditions to be used in purchase of equipment;
- Review of client's approved bidders list;
- Identification and pre-qualification of additional vendors;
- Management of pricing, commercial conditioning, in some instances revalidation and Recommendation to Award submission for all orders;
- Procurement of all equipment, tagged items and process packages in accordance with budget and schedule;
- Inspection and Expediting of all procured items to ensure compliance with Project requirements.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 15 years' experience required, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry. Experience managing staff i.e. senior buyer or procurement teams
- Coordinating supply quality surveillance services.
- Available to start early November 2016
- Must have a 'hands-on' approach
- Perth based
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. As part of the Jacob's APAC team you will have access to a wide range of lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.