The Operations Manager manages all operation related processes; oversees and manages day to day operations.
This position is contingent on award of a contract that is a consolidation of multiple geographically focused contracts into a single service provider contract to provide end-user support services on a global basis across a Government customer enterprise. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management Framework (V3.0 or later) will be used to guide the management of these services using the processes, functions, and other capabilities needed to support them.
This position will include management level support for the following areas:
- Desktop Hosting Services - Including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Print Support, Unified Communications, E-mail
- Software Application Services - Desktop, License Management, Application Deployment
- End User Device Services - Desktop, Phones, Specialized Hardware
- Video and A/V Support Services -Video Teleconferencing, Video on Demand, A/V Architecture
- Conference Center Services
- Domain Services - Directory, Authentication, Account Mgmt., SharePoint, Patch Management, Software Reporting
- Test Environment Services
- Tailored Desk-Side Services
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
BS degree in Engineering, Science or Information Technology from an accredited engineering school and five (5) to eight (8) years of management experience performing in accordance with the Information Technology Service Model (ITSM), or a MS degree from an accredited engineering school and four (4) to six (6) years of engineering experience, or Ph.D. from an accredited engineering school and zero (0) to three (3) years of related engineering experience.
- 3 years of experience managing an IT operations center