Candidate will be assisting in processing of telecommunications database information, work requests and billing data for NAVY users and programs. Candidate will also be required to assist the Telco finance team with the following activities - data analysis, service call resolution and data normalization.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Financial suspense item research and resolution
Perform validation of daily work orders
Contribute to maintaining written documentation of processes
Working well with others in a team environment and be willing to share knowledge Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to prioritize tasks and be self-motivated
One (1) to two (2) years of college work in a computer, Business or I.T. discipline and one (1) years of related experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience in accounting, database management or office management. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience is required. Experience in working with customers and a history that includes working with financial data and knowledge of UNIX and COTS applications like Outlook, Excel, Word, and SharePoint and xxxxxxx Telecommunications Management is desired.
Must be able to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Working at a computer or desk (considerations: sitting, eye strain, hand strain)
• Rack mounted computer equipment in raised floor computer room environment
• Use of hand tools and electric screwdrivers will be required
• Use of ladders is expected and necessary training will be provided
• An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations) and working in computer labs.
• Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
• Need to work well with, co-operate, and support clients, supervisors, and co-workers
• Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
• Computer Servers and Client PCs
• Normal hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm, non-flex Fridays 7:00am to 4:00pm
• Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
• Regular attendance is necessary and required
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, supervisors and co-workers
• Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
• Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
• Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
• Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance required
• Must receive and possess a CAC card to perform work associated with this task
• U.S. Citizen and be found able to possess U.S. DoD Secret (or interim)
Security Clearance and ability to obtain CAC card is required.