The Program Manager will maintain overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and delivery of end-user support services, and has full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operations of this contract.
This position is contingent on award of a contract that is a consolidation of multiple geographically focused contracts into a single service provider contract to provide end-user support services on a global basis across a Government customer enterprise. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management Framework (V3.0 or later) will be used to guide the management of these services using the processes, functions, and other capabilities needed to support them.
This position will include management level support for the following areas:
- Desktop Hosting Services - Including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Print Support, Unified Communications, E-mail
- Software Application Services - Desktop, License Management, Application Deployment
- End User Device Services - Desktop, Phones, Specialized Hardware
- Video and A/V Support Services -Video Teleconferencing, Video on Demand, A/V Architecture
- Conference Center Services
- Domain Services - Directory, Authentication, Account Mgmt., SharePoint, Patch Management, Software Reporting
- Test Environment Services
- Tailored Desk-Side Services
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
BS degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of fourteen (14) years related experience, or MS degree and twelve (12) years related experience, or Ph.D. and nine (9) years of related experience.
- 12 years of acquisition, contracts or program management experience, including 8 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years of specialized program management experience similar in size, scope and complexity to ITEMS UFS.
- Certifications: PMP & ITIL v3
- Experience in implementing and executing a managed services approach in a multi-provider environment.
Requires demonstrated leadership skills as evidenced by prior supervisory experience. Must be able to effectively communicate with others.