Help our transportation teams create innovative transportation and traffic designs and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
CH2M has an immediate opening for an experienced Civil Engineering CAD Technician
in our Dallas Fort Worth location. Our CAD Technician career path is your chance to work on Transportation projects that focus on roadway design, transit design, and aviation projects. Each day you will work with a team of technicians, engineers, and planners to create drawings and documents using software tools and resources supporting our clients’ overall project goals to improve our communities.
Our Engineering CAD Technicians:
- Work with engineers, architects, and project managers to determine project plans and specifications
- Create layouts, design plans, sketches, and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files
- Strengthen individual skill sets by becoming familiar with and employing detailing requirements and CH2M HILL CAD standards
- Utilize CAD and design skills, along with other firm provided resources to create detailed drawings of transportation improvements which meet and exceed our clients' expectations
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. Minimum Qualifications
- High School, trade school or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in AutoCAD
- Minimum four years of hands on AutoCAD experience required
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws