Hydrogen are working with an international Engineering & Construction company who deliver projects within the Electrical Transmission network.
The company are extremely busy in Scotland and have project look ahead for the next 5+ years
They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Electrical Site Manager, to oversee Greenfield & Brownfield Substation projects across South West Scotland.
Initially, projects will be based across Dumfries and Galloway / Ayrshire area.
- Managing and delivering site works to meet commercial conditions of contract including minimising delays and claims for variations
- Organise and supervise contractors, plan and chair site meetings, complete site quality, safety and environmental inspections.
- Deal with and resolve disputes whether they are technical, financial or other
- Work with high degree of autonomy and in a team consisting of Project Management, Design, Commercial, Civil, Electrical, QSHE
- Experience Managing the Electrical elements of Substation builds / refurbishments within the UK power sector
- HV experience (132kv / 275kv / 400kv)
- Valid Scottish Power Authorisations would be highly advantageous
- Valid CCNSG Card or other Safety Passport
Due to the scale of the business and secured workload, they can offer the benefit of Contactor earnings, with job security and longevity of employment.