- Leading Independent Connections Provider (ICP), working with all the DNOs across the country
- Key clients include; Barratt, Taylor Wimpey, Bellway, Bewley, Redrow etc.
- The company are Lloyds Registered Supplier for Gas, Water and Electric Infrastructure services.
- This company offer great opportunity for growth and development with aggressive plans to continue their rate of expansion. Over the last 2 years they have grown by double in terms of head count.
- Delivering and approving electricity infrastructure designs up to 33kV, from budget mark-up to successful delivery.
- Ensuring designs are technically and commercially compliant to DNO and Govt regulations and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Liaising with internal Technical and Operations departments providing full technical support where needed.
- Maintaining good levels of communication with clients to ensure the smooth delivery of projects whilst obtaining approvals from DNOs and IDNOs.
The Ideal Person:
- You must have a relevant Engineering Degree.
- They need to have pre-construction and feasibility knowledge specific to the utilities sector.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with in the electrical distribution sector, working specifically on Substations up to 33kV.
- You will need to have a working knowledge of diversion impact and solutions to the DNO Networks and also CDM regulations.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.