Security Incident Handler Do you have a passion for technical IT security and for handling security incidents in a structured and efficient manner, and would you like to work in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders that support National Critical Infrastructure?
Join us as a Security Incident Handler in IT Security and take part in investigations for possible malware infections, APT threats, and other ways adversaries attempt to circumvent our security. You will join a small team of IT security professionals maintaining our Security Operations Center and the security incident response process. You and your colleagues will handle IT security Incidents in collaboration with the operational IT departments, assist with security tests and provide advice on IT security through consulting work.
IT Security is part of our Group functions, which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work. Your key duties will be to
- ensure an effective threat response
- be responsible for top level threat analysis and investigation of security events
- assist in threat hunting within the available information sources
- initiate incident response, dispatch and follow up on remediation actions
- initiate process improvement actions to increase service performance of our SIEM and SOC.
Moreover, you will participate in projects aimed at improving cyber security resiliency and drive vulnerability and patch management improvements through automated reporting. In addition, you will work with other IT departments to have them implement the necessary IT responses. Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- probably, have a university degree within the field of computer science or equivalent experience
- have a number of years of experience as an IT security incident handler or SIEM operator
- have one or more security certifications on your resume, eg CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, CEH, and OSCP
- have a strong technical understanding and know how to communicate complex technical concepts to both IT and the entire business
- have knowledge and understanding of IT security architecture including network security and Identity & Access Management security concepts.
As a person you are motivated, self-driven and are able to take ownership of your tasks. You have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and you are fluent in English and Danish. We offer
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences within IT security. You will be part of our Group IT Security department which is responsible for the overall IT Security across the organisation.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility. Contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Junker Warming , CISO and head of IT Security , on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxxif you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than16 October 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.