Senior Business Developer for generating, implementing and championing new meaningful products and services Do you thrive on building innovative products and strategic partnerships that make a difference to our customers and can grow our business?
Join us and become Senior Business Developer in Key Accounts & New Business in B2C Sales, which is responsible for developing new products and services for Danish households and building and maintaining new sales channels towards the B2C market.
The department is part of Distribution & Customer Solutions which has 1,500 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. We handle the production from our wind farms and oil and gas fields to the energy exchanges and customers in Northern Europe, and we distribute electricity and natural gas to businesses and private customers in Denmark.
You will be based at our office in Virum in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work. Your key duties will be to
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- source, develop, test and implement new products and services related to energy
- prepare and present business cases to Senior Management for approval
- manage the full contracting process, including due diligence and contract negotiations
- develop and maintain strategic partnerships with relevant product providers
- work with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely execution.
- preferably have a master's degree in business, economics or from a related degree programme
- have extensive experience with product innovation and business development
- have an innovative mindset and a proactive approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English and Danish fluently
- thrive in an environment where you can work independently to create good relationships with potential stakeholders and partners.
Having experience of the energy sector would be preferred, but is not a requirement. More importantly, you should be able to demonstrate drive, passion and the ability to turn creative and innovative business ideas and potential partnerships into reality. We offer
As the biggest B2C provider in the Danish energy sector, we have a unique opportunity to build innovative products and services that can make a difference for our customers. Building something new can be challenging, but you will have every opportunity to develop your competences and show measurable and meaningful results for your efforts.
In DONG Energy Distribution & Customer Solutions, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work dedicated every day to create value for both our customers and DONG Energy. We offer an exciting and informal workplace, where the individual employee's value creation and results is the focal point. Contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Green, Head of Products & Services on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxxif you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files by 16 October 2016.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.