Senior IT Security Advisor Do you have a passion for security and for advising on complex security issues in an engaging way?
Join us and become Senior IT Security Advisor in IT Security, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall IT security across the organisation. In IT Security, we evaluate and implement appropriate standards and develop and maintain the security policies, which is implemented in the DONG Energy Group. In addition, we handle IT Security incidents in collaboration with the operational IT departments.
IT Security is part of our Group functions, which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte. However, you should expect some minor travel in relation to your work. Your key duties will be to
- proactively, advise project and line managers in areas of information security
- facilitate business impact workshops with key stakeholders from IT and the entire business
- play a key part in developing the services we offer to IT and the entire business
- handle security related enquiries
- be responsible for one or more of our security services.
Moreover, you will participate in meetings with vendors and business partners and maintain our IT policies and procedures. In Addition, you will be involved in security projects, which have impact at Board level, the first project will be in regards to our supply chain security. Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a university degree within the field of computer science or equivalent
- have some years of experience as an IT security consultant or architect
- have one or more security certifications on your resume, eg CISM, CISSP, CISA or CRISC
- are motivated, self-driven and are able to take ownership of your tasks
- have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and are fluent in English and Danish.
Moreover, you have a strong technical understanding and know how to communicate complex technical concepts to both IT and the business. You have knowledge and understanding of IT security concepts, especially with focus on supply chain security. Additionally, you have knowledge of IT security management frameworks, eg ISO xxxxxxx& xxxxxxxand know how to implement security controls in architecture. We offer
We offer a unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences within IT Security.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility. Contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Junker Warming, CISO and head of IT Security, on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxxif you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 16 October 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.